Tuesday 12 August 2014

July Favorites / Summer

Hey everyone! :) I haven't posted in a while due to the fact Iv'e been away in Cornwall and at my sisters (which is also why my July favorites is late) however today's blog post is going to be my July favorites woo! 

Clutch Bag

First things first is my beautiful clutch bag from Accessorize. My sister actually bought me this for prom in June and I love it soooo much. It's a beautiful silver jeweled box clutch bag with a chain and ahhhh words cannot describe the beauty. To be honest I haven't been using it since however Iv'e used it as a kind of room decor piece (I'll have a picture below) and I just love the way it looks, it's so classy. Obviously I will be using it in the future however as of late iv'e had no reason to. I don't know if it will still be in stores/online (sorry if not :( ) and it was £49 which I know is pretty steep but my sister knew I couldn't find any other bag I loved so she kindly bought it for me :) 

So Undercover

Obviously it wouldn't be a decent favorites without something to do with Miley Cyrus haha. This month of July and every other month iv'e been re watching 'So Undercover' which stars Miley Cyrus (obviously) and it's just soooo good. Id describe it as a mix between action and chick flick and I won't say anything about it as I'll just butcher it but just watch it, it's amazing. 

Micellar Water

So this is the Garnier micellar cleansing water and it's the first cleansing water iv'e used and it's fantastic! People say it's a cheaper version of Bioderma and that's good enough a reason to buy it for me. It just removes a bulk of make-up before washing your face and it's gentle and doesn't break me out so yeah I looooove it. The lowest iv'e seen the price is £2.99 in 'Savers' and the highest iv'e seen is in boots at £4.99 (when it's not on sale) but highly recommend ! :) 

Roll on

This next one's kind of weird but an essential ahaha. Iv'e heard that spray on deodorant can cause the dark circles under your armpits and roll on doesn't so I thought i need roll on AM I RIGHT LADY'S ? I just got this 'Soft and Gentle' one from boots (99p) purely because it smells soooo good (wild rose and vanilla) and it's so moisturising and smells good and I have noticed a decline in the area of darkness.

Nail Varnish

So my Mum tells me this colour is "too dark for summer" and i'm just oblivious to the fact that it is however iv'e been loving this deep red colour in the month of July and there's nothing more to say on this. It's speed dry, cheap and pretty. It's from Avon and it's one of their 60 second speed drys in the colour 'Red Wine'. 

Sunglasses 

Simple pair of bulky black sunglasses from Primark that cost me £2 and have lasted me all summer and they're just great to throw in your bag and not have to worry about them breaking!  

Notebook

A nerdy favorite but a favorite non the less is my notebook that cost me £2.50 from Morrisons ahaha. I haven't actually written anything in it yet as i want what I write in it to be neat and not pointless because I think it's so pretty ahaha. It's a faux leather looking notebook with lined pages. 

Bumble and Bumble

My mum gave me this 'Bumble and Bumble' surf kit and I have been LOVING the surf spray in it (I haven't used the shampoo or conditioner yet) as it just gives my hair a beachy texture that looks so effortless (probably because it is) and since Iv'e had my hair cut short it does so much more because my hair isn't being weighed down by extra length. LOVEEEEE.











Thank you for reading- Any questions you can ask me here or find me here
Twitter: https://twitter.com/LucyRos78667640Instagram: http://instagram.com/lucyrose7565
LucyRose 


No comments:

Post a Comment