Thursday 3 July 2014

Bangerz Tour- Miley Cyrus Take 2

Okay so I went to another Miley Cyrus concert... 4 days later. Me and my sister just could not resist so she bought us 2 more tickets to go to the Direct Arena in Leeds however this time we were seated (did not bother me though, I got to see Miley frickin Cyrus again!) So my sister drove to mine (1-2 hour drive) picked me up then drove back to hers; the next day we jetted off to Leeds Direct Arena which was a butt aching 4 hour drive there and back :( We went on the 10th of May 2014 and of course it was another show stopping performance. My sister and I were so jammy and managed to get front row seats right above where Miley would be 95% of the night (as we knew from the previous concert). We were first assigned seats further back and more to the left however as Sky Ferreira came on stage we noticed two empty seats (where we later sat) so we took our chances and sat in them and if we got moved, we got moved but WE DIDN'T and we had THE BEST seats in the house. This time my sister brought along a huge telescopic camera so she was the camera woman for the night and got amazing photos! Oh and for any Tish Cyrus fans, we spotted her and she looked right at the camera! We both had an amazing night and each time the atmosphere is so overwhelmingly fantastic. Miley has so much talent and love that she showers onto the audience. I must say the merchandise is a littttllleee pricey and on merchandise alone I spent £90 at London and Leeds together which bought me the tour book (£15), the Bangerz hot pants (£25) and 2 tour tops (£25 each) however I had just been my birthday so I was lucky enough to have money from my birthday and I thought this opportunity will never come again so I went all out! This time I didn't throw anything at Miley because I wasn't expecting to be so close but she did look at me a few times so that's all that matters hahaha. 

Thank you for reading guys! 

Lucy Rose xFollow me on:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/LucyRos78667640Instagram: http://instagram.com/lucyrose7565




No comments:

Post a Comment