Thursday 3 July 2014

Capital FM Summer Time Ball- Wembley Stadium 21/06/14

Hi everyone! Last concert blog I promise! I just wanted to document them all before I move onto what I really want my blog to be about. So on the 21st of June I went to Capital FM Summer Time Ball at Wembley Stadium, and for those of you who don't know what this is, it's a huge concert hosted by Capital FM (Radio station). The reason I went was because Miley Cyrus was the headline act so of course I had to go aha. Also my niece loves Ellie Goulding who was also performing there so my sister (once again spoiling me rotten) bought us 2 tickets to go! We had a blast and it was the hottest day of the year so far which was great however not so great when 80 thousand people are trying to get to one place so you get stuck in London traffic (making it just on time with about 2 minutes to spare!). There were 22 acts in total which were:

  • Calvin Harris 
  • Ellie Goulding
  • Enrique Iglesias
  • Clean Bandit
  • 5 Seconds of summer
  • Rita Ora
  • Sam Smith was supposed to play however unfortunately didn't turn up
  • Jessie J
  • Union J
  • Duke Dumont
  • Little Mix
  • Kiesza
  • Austin Mahone
  • Ella Henderson
  • Rixton
  • Iggy Azalea
  • The Vamps
  • Cheryl Cole
  • Ed Sheeran
  • Pharrel Williams
  • Miley Cyrus
  • David Guetta

I had such an amazing time, it was from 3:30-11:00 if I remember correctly and time flew by. There were food and drink stalls in the 'lobby?' but i didn't get anything as I was to excited and I reckon it would have cost a bomb aha. I did buy the Tour book which was either £15 or £20 I can't really remember. The highlight for me was Miley Cyrus (I balled my eyes out), David Guetta who turned it into a MASSIVE rave, Pharrel Williams who just enforced girl power which was cute and the classics like Ed Sheeran, Jessie J and Iggy Azalea but they were all good and I highly recommend going! We wern't sat to far back, we were sat in block 126, row 23, seats 87 and 88 which were low down on the far left side of the stage. We could see most things clearly and I was so impressed with the whole thing however the quality of my phone camera isn't brilliant so the pictures aren't even worth uploading so I'll leave a link to Capital FM professional pictures. 

HIGHLIGHT: Noah Cyrus and Braison Cyrus on stage with Miley!

Capital FM Pictures: http://www.capitalfm.com/summertime-ball/photos/2014-highlights/

Any questions, feel free to comment or find me on:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/LucyRos78667640

Instagram: http://instagram.com/lucyrose7565

Thank you for reading!
Lucy Rose x

No comments:

Post a Comment