Thursday 3 July 2014

Bangerz Tour- Miley Cyrus

I'm a self confessed lover of Miley Cyrus and have been for 8 long years. Last year I accepted the fact that i'd never be able to see her in concert due to the minimal shows in England and the costs HOWEVER last year Miley announced a world tour for her new album 'Bangerz' which I could not be more happier about. So for my sixteenth birthday my sister bought me 2 tickets to go to her London 02 arena on the 6th of May 2014. I never really got excited for it until i walked into the 02 (which i balled my eyes out as i ran to the merchandise desk ahaha) as it still all felt so surreal. I decided to take my sister as she was kind enough to buy me the tickets in the first place (which by the way were standing tickets!) even though she wasn't a fan of Miley (however is a convert and now loves her as much as I do if that's even possible) and my best-friend Jordan is also a huge fan of Miley so she bought a ticket and came along with us. We queued for around 6 hours outside the performance room so we could get as close to the front as possible and then queued for another 2 or more hours. We were 2 rows back from the front and it's surprising how little you can actually see with just two people in front of you. I must admit after all that waiting my back was aching and my feet were aching and i was sweating buckets (tmi ahaha) from the hundreds if not thousands of people squished up against me. First Sky Ferreira came on stage to warm up the crowd and sang a few songs which was cool but in all honesty not many people were interested they just wanted Miley as did I. The beginning of her song 'SMS (Bangerz)' began to play and every one screamed as loud as they could and on a huge screen Miley's face appeared which slowly opened it's mouth and out came a MASSIVE slide in the shape of a tongue which Miley of course came out of. I cried. So much. Iv'e never cried so hard in such a short space of time in my entire life. At this point everyone was going craaaazy and I could barely see Miley so my sister just picked me up and swung me onto her shoulders where then I could see everything but then the security told me to get down so I did :( Fortunately though my 5ft 10 friend Jordan fought her way to the front and dragged me with her and my dream had come true. I was standing right in front of Miley 'mother f**king' Cyrus. She is flawless and her voice is insane. Me and Jordan had actually bought a £3 bra the day before the concert to right our twitters and instagrams on so we could throw it at her and I even wrote a letter to her and sewed it into the front of the bra; I threw it at her and she only went and picked it up, swung it about over her head, flung it in her private areas AND THREW IT BACK, unfortunately I couldn't reach it as it landed on the other side of the barrier and the security men wouldn't pick up the bra because they thought we were some weirdos who took off our used bra and threw it at Miley. Eventually I asked one of the two women who were sat on the other side of the barrier to pass us the bra and that woman was Miley's director (Dianne Martel) which i was oblivious to until the next day which broke my heart because I could have given her the bra to give to Miley :( And the other woman was one of Miley's best-friends Lisa :( At the end of the day we have a bra that Miley Cyrus has touched haha! It was truly one of the best nights of my life and i'm so glad i got to share it with my sister who has been to a Michael Jackson concert and said Miley's was amazing! I recommend to anyone over the age of 14 (they are fairly risque ahaha) to go to a Miley Cyrus concert :)
P.S The picture's aren't great because our camera is really old and we were being bashed about and who want's to take pictures when you're having the time of your life ahahaha. 

Thank-you for reading guys! If you have any questions feel free to ask, you can find me on twitter @Lucyros78667640 and Instagram @Lucyrose7565 (http://instagram.com/lucyrose7565) (https://twitter.com/LucyRos78667640)

^Miley and my bra ;)^

No comments:

Post a Comment